While your Lennox® HVAC equipment can’t speak to you, it possesses a way to get your attention when there’s a furnace error.
Its control board has twin LED lights that can display a fault code. Subject to the fault, your heater may use solid or flashing lights.
While there are various elementary furnace fixes you can complete without an expert, the majority of tasks are best handled by experts. When your heater won’t start or put out warmth, get in touch with Tri City Fuel & Heating Co., Inc. at 803-265-4208 for professional furnace repair in West Columbia.
Our specialists will quickly determine and fix the failure, even if you don’t own a Lennox heating system. We can repair any kinds or models—and get the warmth reintroduced to your home without delay.
What Does the Blinking Light on My Heating System Mean?
Your heating system depends on lights to flash code when it needs to be repaired. It also works these lights to relay it’s operating properly.
Regular heating includes:
- Concurrent slow flash—heater heating like it should.
- Both lights flash fast—heater is starting to call for heat.
If you notice one light blinking slowly and the other going on and off quickly, your heating system could be experiencing a low flame signal. This can take place even when your furnace is working correctly. It indicates the flame sensing rod could be dirty or in the wrong location on the burner. Call us at 803-265-4208 for support.
Here are a few other of the most common faults for Lennox heating systems.
Furnace Won’t Turn On
Here are a few of the light arrangements you may notice when your heating system refuses to or stay on. The majority of these problems have to be repaired by an expert, for instance from Tri City Fuel & Heating Co., Inc..
- Both LED lights are extinguished. This means your HVAC system might not have power. Go to the breaker box to confirm the furnace fuse has not triggered. Try resetting the fuse if it’s in the “off” spot. If it promptly turns off after you reset it, leave the breaker alone and call us at 803-265-4208.
- A single light is solid and the other is flashing slowly. This signifies the flame rollout switch is probably open. The component is a critical safety device that assists in avoiding fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t seek to fix this problem without professional help.
- An individual light is flashing quickly and the other is flashing slowly. This often means power polarity has been transposed. Your heater may have a wiring issue that requires professional support from Tri City Fuel & Heating Co., Inc..
- All lights are blinking slowly. This means your furnace’s blower motor likely isn’t working. This piece circulates warm air from the heater into your space. We can help in figuring out what’s causing an issue with this piece.
- One light is blinking slowly and the other is flickering quickly. This means your heating system could have low voltage or a short circuit. Reach out to our technicians at 803-265-4208 for support.
- One light is flashing on, on and off while the other flashes on, off, on. This indicates there could be an issue with your heating system’s motherboard or wiring. Tri City Fuel & Heating Co., Inc. can find the fault and fix it.
- Both lights display alternating slow blinks. This means your HVAC system possibly has a flame problem. There might be trouble with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Call us at 803-265-4208 for assistance.
- An individual light blinks slowly while the other is continuous. This usually signifies your heating system’s limit switch is experiencing an error. The switch keeps your furnace from getting too hot. Call the specialists at Tri City Fuel & Heating Co., Inc. for help.
Furnace Blower Runs But No Warm Air
Here’s what might be broken when you notice your heating equipment’s blower fan on, but you aren’t gaining any warm air.
- Both lights are giving every other fast flickers. This signifies your furnace ignitor might be broken. This component kindles gas in your HVAC equipment to make heat and should be repaired by a technician from Tri City Fuel & Heating Co., Inc..
Depend on Us for Professional Furnace Repair
When you need to have your heater repaired fast, trust the technicians at Tri City Fuel & Heating Co., Inc.. Our technicians will fix the fault without delay and have your house feeling comfortable again in a short time. Contact us at 803-265-4208 or contact us online to request an appointment right away.