At Tri City Fuel & Heating Co., Inc., we know that choosing a company you can count on to perform AC repair in West Columbia is important. We get how important it is to find a reliable company that does good work. We can help. Figuring out the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, educated decision.
- How long have you been in business? An experienced company with long-term employees is typically a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any professional that works in your home should possess liability insurance to protect you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians have? A truly professional AC repair company will require their technicians to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their technicians to keep them up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can offer? A reliable company that provides AC repair should have a number of references they’ll readily offer you. Look at these references and learn all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has done.
- Will you offer a written estimate? Make certain to get a written estimate so you can check all the details involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t automatically the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you filter out companies you aren’t planning to work with, no matter how inexpensive they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to be sure the company you choose has experience working on your brand of equipment, especially if it has any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work backed by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t fine with standing behind their work, you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to review these questions with us, give Tri City Fuel & Heating Co., Inc. a call at 803-265-4208. We’re happy to help!