At Tri City Fuel & Heating, we know that choosing a company you can count on to do AC repair in West Columbia is important. We know how important it is to find a trustworthy company that does fantastic work. We can help. Figuring out the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, knowledgeable decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company that has been around a long time with long-term employees is usually a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any pro that works in your home should have liability insurance to protect you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians hold? A truly professional AC repair company will require their professionals to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their technicians to keep them up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can share? A dependable company that offers AC repair should have a list of references they’ll happily provide you. Call these references and learn all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has done.
- Will you give a written estimate? Make certain to get a written estimate so you can check all the facts involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t always the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you get rid of companies you aren’t interested in working with, no matter how much less they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to be sure the company you choose has experience working on your brand of equipment, especially if it has any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work backed by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t okay standing behind their work, you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to review these questions with us, give Tri City Fuel & Heating a call at 803-265-4208. We’re happy to help!