At Tri City Fuel & Heating, we know that choosing a company you can trust to complete AC repair in West Columbia is important. We know how important it is to find a trustworthy company that does fantastic work. We can help. Determining the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, informed decision.
- How long have you been in business? An experienced company with long-term employees is typically a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any pro that works in your home should carry liability insurance to cover you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians carry? A truly professional AC repair company will require their professionals to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their technicians to keep them up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can provide? A trustworthy company that offers AC repair should have a list of references they’ll readily share with you. Call these references and figure out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has done.
- Will you provide a written estimate? Make certain to get a written estimate so you can look at all the details involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t automatically the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you get rid of companies you aren’t planning to work with, no matter how cheap they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to ensure the company you choose has experience working on your particular equipment, especially if it has any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work that has a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t okay standing behind their work, you should probably move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to review these questions with us, give Tri City Fuel & Heating a call at 803-265-4208. We’re happy to help!